1. Another word for chemical change is:
2. True or False. The melting point temperature for a purse substance is equal to its freezing point temperature.
3. True or False. Mixtures can be separated into pure substances by chemical means.
4. True or False. Physical properties cannot be used to identify components of a mixture.
5. Determine the following number of significant figures in the following measurements:
6. Round the following numbers to 3 sig figs:
7. Perform the following metric conversions:
6.15 µs --> _______ ks (the µs is micro)
8. Perform the following math and record your answers to the proper sig figs:
a. 9.71 + 92.2= ______
b. .871 x .57 = ______
c. (0.00015 x 54.6) + 1.588 = ______
9. A 45.8 mL sample of mercury is needed for an experimental demonstrations. Its density is 13.6 g/mL. Calculate the mass of mercury needed for the demo. Record your answers to the proper number of sig figs and/or decimal places.
Thanks so much. :)